NIKE AIE MAX PLUS 1.2
NIKE AIR MAX PLUS 1.2 TUNED TO COMFORT:
The Nike Air Max Plus 1.2 Men’s Shoe keeps the legendary “Tuned” Air cushioning of the 1998 original. A lightweight combination upper provides comfortable containment.
So in order to make our sneaker fans life much easier, we have selected a brand new collection of best sneakers on the basis of highly enhanced construction, exquisite looks, and elegant design. In our today’s collection, we tried to come up with best in the business.
NIKE AIR MAX PLUS 1.2 DESIGN:
Air Max Plus 1.2 Origins:
Nike’s revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Nike Air Max plus 1.2 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort -suddenly they could see it. In 1998, the Air Max Plus introduced a cushioning system that “tuned” Air-Sole units to specific parts of the foot, giving runners more stability and support. The shoe’s sunset colorways and wavy design lines, inspired by wind-blown beachscapes, garnered a cult-like following that grew into a cultural phenomenon.
Nike Air Max Plus 1.2 Benefits
- AirMax technology provides a soft, lightweight feel.
- Stretch textile and synthetic upper adds lightweight structure.
- Cushioning only where you need it increases flexibility.
- Midfoot cage adds extra support.
- Rubber pods in high-wear areas enhance durability.
- Shown: Pure Platinum/Volt/Bright Crimson/Black
- Style: AR6631-007